* As a registered member/parent or guardian, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Rules for this group.
* At no times may any videos or online lessons be reproduced or shared.
* You are responsible for choosing a safe space to participate in the online lessons. Please clear the area and ensure the surface is suitable for dancing on.
* By using the online videos provided you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement and that such activity carries the risk of injury.
* You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical capabilities for all activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in online Physie lessons and activities, you will not exceed your own personal limits.
* You understand that, from time to time, teachers
may suggest movements, positions or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to
determine if it is appropriate for your level of ability.
* Questions and clarifications can be asked under each video. However only the class teacher is permitted to respond with the answer. Questions may not always receive an immediate response but we will do our best to keep up to date with answering them.
* Admin reserve the right to remove any member
found to be sharing videos or in any way not following the group’s Code of Conduct and Rules